"FAN"-tastic Foods to Enjoy During Our NFL Championship Chiefs Watch Party
This Sunday, February 7, 2021, we expect to see each and every one of you right here at Wicked Willie's Sports Grill in Osage Beach to watch the final game of the NFL season featuring the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! (If you read last week's blog, you already know that copyright laws discourage anyone from using the "super" name of the game, but you know which game we're talking about.)
Wicked Willie's is not only the best place to watch football at the Lake of the Ozarks because we have tons of TVs and the best food and drinks in town. We're also the place that spends the entire season hosting out-of-this-world watch parties every time the Chiefs play all year long. Thankfully, once again this year, our boys are making their season last as long as possible!
Check out the details below for what to expect when you watch a Chiefs game at our Lake of the Ozarks sports bar & grill. Then, get a sneak peek at some of the irresistible foods you can enjoy along with this championship competition.
31 TVs & 3 Giant Projection Screens
If you've never stepped inside Wicked Willie's before, it may surprise you to know that our Lake of the Ozarks bar & restaurant boasts 31 TVs and 3 giant projection screens. That means that no matter where you are sitting in the dining room or around the bar, you've got a great view of all the action! Most days that comes in handy for watching multiple games at the same time but this Sunday, we're willing to bet everyone will want all channels on the "big game".
Live Music & Drink Specials
This weekend will be another one of our ever-popular Chiefs Watch Parties, but amped up to about a million! That means special deals on buckets of beer, shot specials every time the Chiefs score, and of course, a live DJ giving you a stadium-like experience throughout the game. If you close your eyes, you'll think you're literally at the game. (But don't do that or you might miss something!)
FAN-tastic Football Foods
You're going to want something tasty to go along with those drink specials while you watch the game. Here are a few delicious ideas. (But we've got a LOT more where these came from!)
A plate full of wings and an ice-cold beer seems to be a staple of most football fans' diets. Our bar has plenty of brews, both bottled & on tap, for you to choose from. As for our award-winning wings, there are 5 fantastic types to try out. Be sure to ask your server for bleu cheese or ranch and celery sticks to go with them.
- Buffalo - with spicy black pepper-dijon Buffalo sauce
- Grilled Jamaican Jerk - spicy Jamaican jerk marinade
- Teriyaki - tossed in a sweet soy-ginger sauce
- Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Habanero *2017 Award Winner!* - The name says it all
- Wicked Wings *2019 Wingfest People's Choice Winner!* - Buffalo dry rub wings tossed in a sweet & spicy pineapple habanero sauce
Nachos at the stadium are usually just chips, cheese out of a pump, and maybe a few jalapenos on the side. Not the case at Wicked Willie's! We've got 3 amazing nacho plates that will make you never want to look at stadium nachos every again! (2 with tortilla chips and 1 with waffle fries!) You may add guacamole, salsa, or sour cream for a small additional charge.
- Beef Nachos - Seasoned ground beef, cheddar jack cheese, queso blanco, tomatoes, jalapeno-pickled celery, and green onions
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos - Grilled chicken tossed in Wicked Willie's Buffalo sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, jalapeno pickled celery, all drizzled with sriracha ranch
- Irish Nachos - Waffle fries topped with chicken, cheddar jack cheese, bacon, ranch, and green onions
If you prefer your chips dipped rather than already loaded, we've got you covered there too. (And NO, it's not that nasty pump cheese! Only gourmet for our fellow sports fans!) Dips are an excellent option to set out on the table or bar top and share with friends.
- Wicked Fundido - A magical blend of velvety cheeses, beef, and just the perfect hint of spices served with tortilla chips.
- Mediterranean Goat Cheese - Baked goat cheese with balsamic glazed shallots, roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, olive oil, and fresh herbs served with Asiago baked flatbread.
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread - BBQ sauce, seasoned chicken, bacon, red onions, cheddar jack cheese, and fresh cilantro.
- Exotic Mushroom - Roasted exotic mushroom blend, fresh herbs, plus Parmesan and goat cheese.
- Margherita - Fresh basil, mozzarella, tomato, roasted garlic, olive oil, and balsamic syrup.
Kick-off is scheduled for 5:30 pm, which is just about dinner time, so come in good and hungry! We've got burgers, sandwiches, salads, steaks, seafood, and a whole lot more. Truly, something for everyone! Add to that the vast array of incredible mixed drinks and ice-cold beer at the bar and you've got the makings of a dinner worthy of a "super" trophy. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
We're looking forward to seeing all of you at Wicked Willie's Sports Grill this Sunday for the big game. Of course, we'd love to see you in here before that too. We're open 7 days a week beginning at 11:00 am. Happy Hour happens every Monday-Friday from 3-6 pm and on Wicked Wednesdays, 3-10 pm, plus there's virtual golf downstairs at the LOZ Golf Lounge. Oh yeah, and as always, if a sport is being broadcast, we'll have it on! See you real soon!