⚾ Take Me Out To The Ball Game... For Foods WAY Better Than Peanuts & Cracker Jacks!
Regardless of whether or not your team made it to the World Series this year, watching those annual championship games is a highlight of the season for any true baseball fan. Yes, it's way more fun to watch your own team take the title with fellow fans at our Lake of the Ozarks sports bar, but still...
As long as there's great food, plenty of drinks, and an awesome group of people to hang out with while you watch, it's going to be a good time! That perfectly describes the experience waiting for you at Wicked Willie's Sports Grill in Osage Beach!
We've got 31 TVs and 3 giant projection screens for catching all the sports action happening at any given time, plus a fully-stocked bar and talented chefs ready to whip up amazing dishes for you. The classic "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" song famously mentions eating peanuts and popcorn during a game, but we've got foods for you that are way better than those!
After all, we wouldn't be the best place to watch sports at the Lake of the Ozarks without incredible menu items to go along with your games. Here are a few dishes that pair nicely with watching baseball.
At the ballpark, you would most likely only get a plastic dish with chips and some artificial melted cheese on top. Here at Wicked Willie's, we've got 3 amazing nacho plates for you to choose from, made with only the freshest and tastiest toppings.
- Beef Nachos - Seasoned ground beef, cheddar jack cheese, queso blanco, tomatoes, jalapeno-pickled celery, and green onions
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos - Grilled chicken tossed in Wicked Willie's Buffalo sauce, melted cheddar jack cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, jalapeno-pickled celery, drizzled with sriracha ranch
- Irish Nachos - Waffle fries topped with chicken, cheddar jack cheese, bacon, ranch, and green onions
If you prefer to dip your chips, then this savory cheese dip is exactly what you need. Since you'll be sitting at the bar or a table instead of a stadium seat, you won't have to worry about balancing the bowl on your lap! It's made up of a magical blend of velvety cheese, chorizo, and just the perfect hint of spices.
A plate full of wings and an ice-cold beer seem to be a staple of most sports fans' diets. Our bar has plenty of brews, both bottled & on tap, for you to choose from. As for our award-winning wings, there are 5 fantastic types to try out. Be sure to ask your server for bleu cheese or ranch and celery sticks to go with them.
- Buffalo - with spicy black pepper-dijon Buffalo sauce
- Grilled Jamaican Jerk - spicy Jamaican jerk marinade
- Teriyaki - tossed in a sweet soy-ginger sauce
- Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Habaner - The name says it all
- Wicked Wings - *2019 Wingfest People's Choice Winner!* - Buffalo dry rub wings tossed in a sweet & spicy pineapple habanero sauce
Burgers go well with baseball because, well, burgers go well with just about everything! All of our 7-oz burgers are served on a Brioche bun with your choice of a side dish. Create your own by adding your favorite toppings or choose from our 5 signature burgers.
- Willie's Burger - flame-grilled with cheddar & bleu cheese and bacon-onion jam
- The Mac Daddy - flame-broiled and topped with bacon mac 'n' cheese
- Western Burger - flame-grilled with BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, and crispy fried onion straws
- Hawaiian Burger - flame-grilled and topped with teriyaki, Swiss cheese, grilled pineapple, grilled red pepper, lettuce, onion, and Hawaiian aioli
- Wicked Burger - flame-grilled ground chuck infused with caramelized onions, jalapeno, and chipotle sauce and topped with caramelized onions, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, and chipotle mayonnaise
The 2020 World Series
Here's what has happened so far plus the schedule of upcoming games. We'll see how things are standing after tonight's game #2. Cross your fingers that this series lasts for all 7 games because that gives us more chances to get together and let the baseball season last as long as possible!
Each game begins at 7:00 pm.
- Game #1: Dodgers over Rays, 8-3
- Game #2: Wednesday 10/21
- Game #3: Friday, 10/23
- Game #4: Saturday, 10/24
- Game #5: Sunday, 10/25
- Game #6: Tuesday, 10/27
- Game #7: Wednesday, 10/28
So work up an appetite, get yourself on over to our Lake of the Ozarks sports bar & grill, grab a seat, and settle in for a night full of baseball. Even if you lose interest in the baseball game, there's bound to be plenty of other sports action happening on some of the other TVs in the room to distract you. If not, at least the food and the drinks will be #WickedGood!